Well from a standing start I have a blog appearing in squidoo tailored into my house colours and with links into my existing sites.
Getting the house colour was a bit of a stress though. Fortunately my designer had given me the RGB numbers - but were does the hex come from? Google came to my rescue with a link to this utility - thanks guys. In order to amend the template chosen I had to do some experimenting and assumed that if I took the 1st 3rd and 5th digits in the full hex code ie #209b98 went to 299 it would probably work - it did!
Might be an idea to put your own converter and instructions in though chaps - would be really handy
Getting the links in place was straightforward enough. Although not an html professional I know enough about it to reverse engineer it
Total time elapsed about 2 hours including a break for breakfast with the boss (her indoors)
Next stage will be to post something on Ecademy that links to the blog
whizz for atoms
alan
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment